Can toes get arthritest?

Arthritis is pain and inflammation of a joint, so any body part that has joints can have arthritis.
I've seen arthritis in all toes, but especially where the great toe meets the rest of the foot. It can be caused by poor foot mechanics, trauma, or diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. A podiatrist should be able to diagnose the case and offer treatment options.

Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Certainly

Toes can get arthritis just like hands.
Fortunately you don't have to open jars with your feet, but walking can be painful.

In brief: Certainly

Toes can get arthritis just like hands.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

any bone really can….

any bone really can….
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

Arthritis is cause by inflammation in the joints, and toes have small joints that can develop arthritis in them.

Dr. Nima Moghaddas
Dr. Nima Moghaddas