There is a lot of phlegm formation in my body from many years now, doctor said I don't have sinus but I still cough phlegm and I don't feel sick either.?

In brief: Allergy?

Check for seasonal allergies and a xr, nasal, para nasal and chest could help.
Checking serum ige and eosinophilos, and allergy test . Some patient have reaction to environmental

In brief: Allergy?

Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Marc Rosenthal
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Reflux or allergies

Phlegm, or postnasal drainage, is usually due to one of three things.
Chronic sinusitis, nasal allergies, or reflux. Given the duration of your symptoms, usually i would get a ct scan of the sinuses, allergy testing, and consider an esophagoscopy with pH testing to determine the extent of acid reflux. This will lead to an accurate diagnosis in almost all cases.

In brief: Reflux or allergies

Dr. Marc Rosenthal
Dr. Marc Rosenthal
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology