I am a 21 year old girl who has had spondolysis since I was 15 why won't any doctors I see help me with my severe chronic lower back pain?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Spondy

Spody corection is effective for leg pain if you choose surgical correction get a discogram first sometime it the disc sbove the slip that is causing the pain finding backache scouces can be vexing.

In brief: Spondy

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Spondylolysis

It appears that you are referring to spondylolysis, a stress fracture of the low back (pars fracture).
It is a subtle finding, often not identified until a spine specialist is consulted. There are treatments for cases with chronic pain, most often surgery. The surgical options include fracture repair and also fusion. An appointment with an orthopaedic spine specialist is recommended.

In brief: Spondylolysis

Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Eric Weisman