I have fludied in my ear my doctor gave me meds and then I went to a ear nose and thoat doctor and he told me to stop taking it. What should I do?

Dr. Atul Singh
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Follow your ENT

I would suggest follow the advise of your ENT.
Do you have a followup appt with you ENT ?

In brief: Follow your ENT

Dr. Atul Singh
Dr. Atul Singh
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Hard to know

I would tend to trust the ENT about his recommendations.
Unfortunately it does not sound as if he explained why he thought you should stop the medicine. Very often patients see their primary care doctors complaining that their ear bothers them and are told their ear is red or there is some fluid. I look and the ear is completely normal. Ears are tricky sometimes. It may be your jaw not your ear.

In brief: Hard to know

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Margaret Miller

In brief: Fluid in ears

Usually fluid in your ears is not treated unless it is there for an extended amount of time.
You did not state what medications you were given but usually they are not too helpful. I would listen to the ENT who you consuslted.

In brief: Fluid in ears

Dr. Margaret Miller
Dr. Margaret Miller
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery