After strong eye inflamation I still see blur.Will it last like that forever?My doctor said inflamation is healed but I see blur even half year after

Dr. Benjamin Rubin
Ophthalmology

In brief: Uveitis?

Depends were you had inflammation.
Sometimes cornea develops opacity, cataract can develop. Posterior uveitis can cause ischemia of the retina, strokes and commonly macula edema. You might want to see a specialist in uveitis, most commonly they practice in a university practice.

In brief: Uveitis?

Depends were you had inflammation.
Dr. Benjamin Rubin
Dr. Benjamin Rubin
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Blurry Vision

I hate to say this, but there is more than one single eye doctor in the United States.
I would recommend a 2nd opinion from an ophthalmologist. If they have the same response, you might want to ask your primary doctor to evaluate you for other possible causes. Hope this helps to steer you in the right direction.

In brief: Blurry Vision

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Do not be afraid. Healing can take up to 12 months. But I strongly urge you to see a second eye doctor to get a secondary opinion. The more brains thinking about your problem, the better. And make sure to have a copy of ALL your medical records sent to the eye doctor to review before you get there.
Dr. Andrea Brand