I've only had my period for 2 years now and its always been irregular. But now its every two weeks, can anything regulate it?

Yes. There are many different ways to regulate it by taking one of various different types of hormones. But the first step is to find out why they are irregular - pcos, thyroid abnormality, uterine polyp, fibroids, etc. They an appropriate treatment can be given to make you more comfortable.
Teen & irregular. Most young women have irregular periods when they start. Usually this is because the ovaries do not ovulate regularly. I agree that you need a diagnosis, so see you doc to check for hormone or abnormal growths. The bcp is often a great choice for someone your age as it corrects the hormone problem, bleeding is regular and you have contraception when that is important. Best wishes.