I've had a sore in my nose for about two weeks. What should I do?

Bactroban (mupirocin) Agree with not manipulating the sore. However, i recommend bactroban (mupirocin) or Mupirocin ointment which requires a prescription to make sure staph aureus is treated.
Bacitracin. Don't rub it or pick it. Get some Bacitracin ointment and with a clean finger put some on the sore 4 to 5 times a day. If not better within a week see an ENT doctor.