I recently had a sterilazation surgery done on me after I had my twins but I only had my tubes tyed only is it possible that they could regrow back ?

Dr. John Jarrett
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Tubaligation

No, tubes do not regrow, although tubaligations do not work 100% of the time.

In brief: Tubaligation

Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Unlikely

Fallopian tubes simply don't "grow back" after surgery.
If you mean whether one can get pregnant after having tubal sterilizaiton, then yes, but that it is ucommon (< 1%). If one suspects being pregnant after having tubal sterilization, important to do pregnancy test and if positive, notify md immediately due to concern of ectopic pregnancy in the tube, which can be potentially life-threatening.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Nadini Verma
Gynecology

In brief: V rare

Tubal ligation is a v effective method of steriilization, however there is a small percentage of failure rate probably due to reanastomosis or the tubes

In brief: V rare

Dr. Nadini Verma
Dr. Nadini Verma
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham