I often great head ache around my right eye n behind the eye .. I often suffer from constipation . Is it because of this .. ?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Headache constipatio
No headache does not cause headaches.

In brief: Headache constipatio
No headache does not cause headaches.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Ophthalmology
In brief: Probably not
Not sure if you're asking if constipation is causing pain in the eye, or if the pain in the eye causing the constipation.
Either way, they're probably not related. Pain in eye can be from cluster headaches, referred pain from sinus ( i suppose straining from constipation can worsen sinus pain which can in return feel like an eye pain) and dry eyes, and rarely severe glaucoma.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
In brief: Occipital Neuralgia
Headaches behind the head and that travel up to behind the eye are frequently occipital neuralgia.
These headaches are caused by pinching of occipital nerves which pierce through the scalp muscles at back of the head. Treatment is directed at relieving the spasm of these muscles. Occipital nerve injection is almost 100% successful at symptom relief. Pain medicine may be causing constipation.

In brief: Occipital Neuralgia
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx