I ve put on weight more on my stomach and around my waist but my hands and legs are thin. . I workout rarely n eat more of outside food.?

Make some changes. Fat around the belly is actualy very harmful. It's metabolically active and can cause a lot of problems. Talk to your dietician about changes to your current diet. Cut down on eating out so much. See your doctor about starting an exercise routine. Maybe get labs to make sure you don't have cushing's syndrome (unlikely) that can cause fat to deposit around your abdomen...Good luck.
Overeating sugars. Abdominal fat builds up when you eat too many sugars and starches. The worst of those is high fructose corn syrup.Try to limit your total carbohydrate intake to less than 150 grams per day then increase your protein and healthy fat consumption along with plenty of vegetables.