Cardiomediastinal silhouette. Lungs are clear. No pleural effusion or pneumothorax. Do I have heart murmur?

Heart sounds. Heart murmurs are found while listening to the heart with a stethoscope and evaluated with an echocardiogram (ultrasound of the heart) to determine it poses a problem. Chest x-ray can show complications of having heart murmurs from valve problems such as heart failure and enlarged heart chambers.
Heart murmur. Heart murmur is just sound produced by turbulent blood flow in the heart and vessels. Heart murmur does not necessarily imply a serious problem. Some serious problems cause turbulent blood flow and thus a murmur. You may have a heart murmur and it may be quite normal.
Cannot tell. A murmur is a noise heard with stethoscope or listening device. They do not show on x-ray.