What are signs/symptoms of depression, anxiety, and panic attacks?

Depression, Anxiety. Depression Symptoms: Feeling very sad Hopelessness Suicidal ideations Worthlessness loss of weight Poor sleep Low energy and motivation Anxiety: •Excessive worrying •Difficulty in concentration •Too many thoughts racing •Irritability •Restlessness •Muscle tension •Sleep problem •Fatigue Panic : •Sense of impending doom or danger •Fear of heart attack •Fear of going crazy See a Psychiatrist.
There are many. Symptoms of depression and anxiety can include low self-esteem, irritability, changes in sleep, diminished sexual interest, appetite changes, cognitive deficits, loss of motivation, very low or very high energy levels and decreased patience. Panic is a sense of impending doom usually followed by physical changes such as increased heart rate, nausea or shortness of breath.
Panic attacks sxs: Anxiety; rapid, pounding heart; chest tightness/pain; shortness of breath w hyperventilation; hot /cold flashes; butterflies in stomach, nausea or vomiting; tingling of mouth or extremities; ^ sweating; feeling faint or lightheaded; headache or shaking, difficulty swallowing or tight throat; they usually peak w/i 10 mins. Anxiety symptoms can include feeling nervous or irritable, muscle tension >