I wake up every morning cause of my both hand fingers are tingling mainly thumb, index, middle and ring finger. Normal?

Carpal tunnel. This is likely carpal tunnel syndrome. I would suggest wearing wrist splints to bed as a first step. Remove them when you arise in the morning.
Carpal Tunnel . Pain, numbness, tingling, weakness and night pain are the most common symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. It can increase with progressive pregnancies. http://www.centraljerseyhand.com/carpal-tunnel-syndrome.htm.