Best way to treat facet osteoarthritis on my l2-l3, l3-l4, l4-l5 & l5-s1 discs?

Exercise. With the more levels involved, the less likely surgery will help so exercise, weight control, smoking cessation- if applicable -can help. Avoid prolonged positions like standing or sitting that will aggravate the symptoms. Use of tylenol (acetaminophen) or anti-inflammatory medication can benifit as long as there is no medical reason not to use them. Pain management may help- facet blocks, etc..
No simple treatment. Yours is a complex problem with many levels being affected. Therefore, a global way to help is weight loss and no smoking. There are facet injections which can help some. Glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate may help also. There are so many levels involved, it will be best to remain active with a flexibility exercise also such as yoga. Your local specialist may have some other recommendations.