My legs are very sore at the too although I have done nothing to them also I very tired and find myself sleeping until midafternoon?

Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Sore legs

Fatigue, sore legs, and daytime somnolence can be be diagnosed as a sleep disorder or restless leg syndrome.
But before you get to this conclusion one has to consider many other things that is equally common. Fatigue has a multiple causes as well as sore legs. Make sure that the vascular system and the neurological system as well as the metabolic system is checked properly. Simultaneous problems can exist.

In brief: Sore legs

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: Get Checked Out

The answer could be anything from thyroid problems to multiple sclerosis or amyotropic lateral sclerosis.
It's important to get a thorough evaluation.

In brief: Get Checked Out

Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Vicken Poochikian