How can I cure premature ejaculation?

Dr. Divyansu Patel

In brief: Squeeze technique

First see if it due to anxiety.
You can try the squeeze technique or take a short break. Sometime ssri can help improve this condition.

In brief: Squeeze technique

First see if it due to anxiety.
Dr. Divyansu Patel
Dr. Divyansu Patel
Dr. John Cheng

In brief: PE

I have tried a few strategies for my patients to help delay the pe.
Using a condom with a numbing medication inside the condom desensitizes the the penis and will help to delay the time till ejaculation. Once the condom is off, the medication wears off in about 1/2 an hour. Another approach is using the side effect of a prescription medication such as zoloft or Paxil (paroxetine) to delay the ejaculation.

In brief: PE

Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng

In brief: PE

In brief: PE

Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Edmund Cavazos

In brief: Many options

Need to find out why first.
There may be maybe some medical issues. You can learn masterbating techniques to prolong your orgasm. Some of the ssri's, ie. Zoloft (sertraline) have been used due to its side effect profile by urologist.

In brief: Many options

Need to find out why first.
Dr. Edmund Cavazos
Dr. Edmund Cavazos
Dr. Adam Smith