How can I get rid of fat on my sides & stomach?

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology

In brief: Fat melting device

Agree that diet and exercise are always preferred.
But if you find that you have some pockets of fat that are resistant to diet or exercise, you might want to also consider liposuction or the newer safer noninvasive fat melting devices such as liposonix (the first fda approved device to melt fat without liposuction or surgery).

In brief: Fat melting device

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee

In brief: Do sit-ups; eat less

To help the tummy look flatter, one can do exercises to build very strong abdominal muscles.
It will take a lot of work, and will burn off calories. One must not eat more calories than he burns off, or he cannot lose weight. Helpful weight loss foods are natural foods that take time to chew but contain few calories. Examples include carrots, celery, and iceberg lettuce (without salad dressing).

In brief: Do sit-ups; eat less