I got my wisdom teeth pulled about a month ago and my left cheek is still slightly swollen! Why is this?

See your dentist. You didnt say if there was any pain. In the abscence of pain ther should not be any swelling. A consult is indicated.
Don't Know. If you believe the swelling has something to do with the extraction of the widsom teeth (3rd molars), schedule an appointment with oral surgeon who performed the proceedure to remove the widsom teeth. He/she can evaluate the situation and make the appropriate determination/etiogloy of the situation.