Advice about wisdom teeth removal and mucocele?

See an oral surgeon. A mucocele is an enlarged salivary gland, usually due to obstruction of the duct that allows the saliva to empty into the mouth. They commonly occur inside the lower lip and sometimes in the floor of the mouth. An oral surgeon can perform a clinical exam with the appropriate x-rays to advise you about your wisdom teeth and provide you with additional information about the mucocele.
Get all the facts. Be sure to get a 3-d x-ray before getting them extracted and talk to a specialist about your options to see if even you should remove them because you don't necessarily have to remove wisdom teeth unless they're bothering you or hard to keep clean.
2 separate procedure. 2 different procedures. For optimum information, see an oral surgeon who can examine you and make recommendations specific to your case.