What is the best remedy or cure for excessive sweating? Arm pits, hands and feet

Hyperhidrosis. You most likely have hyperhidrosis which is a condition where people gets excessive sweating in the head, armpits, hands and feet. The treatment is: antiperspirant, oral medications, iotophoresis (electrical shocking of the sweat glands- very easy to do) and Botox injection (very effective but temporary). For more info go to:: http://www. Sweathelp. Org/english/ good luck.
A few. Are antipersperants, muscle relaxants like rubinol, Botox injections (ouch, many injections are needed.) and for excessive cases there is a surgical procedure that can be performed. I don't really think there is a "best" this isa difficult problem to deal with.