I was diagnosed with thrombocytopenia. Lately, I've been having several bloody noses, however, the blood only comes from the right nostril. What is it?

Superficial vessels . Most nose bleeds come from superficial vessels. It's possible the side you are bleeding from has a deviation causing asymmetric air flow leading to drying and irritation. Even in the absence of thrombocytopenia bleeding can occur.
Nose bleeding. Yes, i agree with dr. Astrachan, most likely is due to some fragile blood vessels on the right nostril or deviated septum etc. See an ent. Also, you will need to see a pcp and perhaps a hematologist to evaluate thrombocytopenia especially if thrombocytopenia is moderate/ severe.Need to find the cause so treatment can be given if indicated. Avoid trauma, humidifier may help prevent nose bleeding.