I have overbite and crowded teeth. What can fix this?

Dr. Gary Chapman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Orthodontics

Orthodontic treatment (braces) are designed to fix this type of problem. Invisalign is another option for some patients.
Ask yourself: how long do I want to keep my teeth. Orthodontic treatment is one way to help ensure longevity of your teeth...Along with good brushing and flossing habits and regular dental checkups.

In brief: Orthodontics

Dr. Gary Chapman
Dr. Gary Chapman
Dr. Harry Aronowitz
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Depends .....

Are your problems minor or severe? There are many systems available for adult orthodontics.
Find a doctor that you trust and learn your options.

In brief: Depends .....

Dr. Harry Aronowitz
Dr. Harry Aronowitz
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Orthodontics

Seems to be a theme here.
If teeth and/or jaws are out of position, the specialist that is trained to straighten them is an orthodontist. It's an investment in yourself. Put your teeth and jaws where they belong, they are easier to care for, uneven wear is eliminated, the supporting bone & gums remain healthier, your jaw joints will be protected, and you'll love looking at yourself in a mirror.

In brief: Orthodontics

Seems to be a theme here.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Orthodontics

"overbites" and "crowded teeth" are examples of malocclusions that orthodontists see each and every day in their practices.
If the overbite and crowded teeth bother you, schedule a consultation with an orthodontic specialist in your area (ask your dentist or friends who know a good orthodontist for a recommondation).

In brief: Orthodontics

Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Dr. Keegan Duchicela