If missed 2 monthly period and I had it on the 3rd month, is there any chances that I could be pregnant? Its not normal for me skipping period.

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Not likely

While it is hard to be certain, if you had bleeding that seemed like your period, you are not likely to be pregnant, even if you skipped one or two periods previously.
There is a small chance, though, that you were pregnant and then miscarried, or had an unusual bleed during pregnancy - sometimes this happens when the embryo plants into the uterus. If in doubt, check a pregnancy test.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham