Can hiatus hernia or GERD give you chest-pain arm, neck as well as jaw pains?

Hiatal hernia. And gerd can cause heartburn, often mistaken for chest pain of cardiac origin. But it does not cause neck, jaw, or arm pain. So it is entirely possible that you have two origins of your pain, esophagus and heart. You need to see a doctor to make sure you are not going to have a heart attack.
Chest pain. It is possible to get these symptoms with gerd nd reflux especially if esophageal spasm coexists. It pays to be checked out however to be sure a cardiac cause isn't present.