Max sinus due to deviated septum and concha bullosa. I also have facial pain. Infected?

Maybe, maybe not. The deviated septum and concha bullosa could increase the risk of a maxillary sinus infection. Other than facial pain, you should also have colored nasal drainage and nasal congestion greater than 10 days to make the diagnosis of a bacterial sinus infection. Or if you had these symptoms, became better and then worsened, then you would also have an infection.
Possibly. You can certainly get facial pain from sinusitis. There are other reasons also of course. Get the sinus successfully treated by ENT doc. If facial pain persists, and ENT doc cannot figure it out, see TMJ-orofacial pain specialist.
Sounds congested. Or obstructed which can lead to an infected if untreated. You may want to first try decongesting with saline nasal spray or a neti pot. Medical decongestants and anti-histamines may also help. If the quality of the drainage should become bloody or purulent, you may want to see a physician for antibiotic therapy.