I have a hard sore lump on top of my vagina it hurts.

Sore lump? It could be a Bartholin's cyst/abscess but those are usually at the bottom of the labia. If it is at the top of your vagina ic could be an abscess or folliulitis. Either way hot soapy water to the area and if it does not go away you will need to see a doctor.
Sore lump vagina . You might have infection of bartholin's gland and have an abscess there . Please consult your doctor. .
Bartholinitis. You may have an infected gland by your vagina. See your gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.