Glucoma what are the remedies for it example food. My mom is in preliminary stage of it.

Dr. Richard Lehrer
Ophthalmology

In brief: None proven

At this point, there is no good scientific evidence for nutritional supplements or diet to help control glaucoma.
There is some weak evidence that suggests that 20 minutes of light aerobic exercise 3x weekly, may improve blood flow to the optic nerve which may help glaucoma. This is not a substitute for conventional therapy.

In brief: None proven

Dr. Richard Lehrer
Dr. Richard Lehrer
Pathology

In brief: Scientific Rx

Although you might not believe it from reading the internet, diet has little impact on most disease and none at all no things like glaucoma.
I am glad your mom has you to help her; nowadays glaucoma is treated with medicines and perhaps surgery. Results are usually good.

In brief: Scientific Rx

Dr. Adam Smith