I have almost constant back and shoulder pain and extending to my leg sometimes as well. What could be wrong?

Dr. Gregory Harvey
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Pinched nerve
Your symptoms sound like there may be a possibly of a pinched nerve and /or herniated disc.
Suggest eval by a doctor and possible MRI or nerve study.

In brief: Pinched nerve
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Spinal Pain
From from the neck, down the arm, down the back extending to the leg may mean the spinal cord is being compressed, call spinal stenosis.
Please check with your regular md immediately. After appropriate testing he may send you to a neurosurgeon who can help decide which are the best treatments for your problem.

In brief: Spinal Pain
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine