I an positive I have worn down my teeth already but my dentist says they look fine. I have the before tooth bonding pictures and tooth fuller detailed?

Dr. John Comisi
Dentistry

In brief: Difficult to tell

It is difficult to answer these types of questions on line.
There is no way to know what things were before or after. I would suggest consultation again with the dentist and try to have him/her explain what the difference, if any, may be. Typically, things are just fine and hopefully he/she can help provide good answers to your questions and concerns.

In brief: Difficult to tell

Dr. John Comisi
Dr. John Comisi

In brief: Measure

If it is possible, you might try measuring the length of the teeth before and after. Most lower front teeth are 10mm tall and upper front teeth are 12mm tall.
You might also consider a second opinion.

In brief: Measure

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. William Forsythe