Sir I feel tired after taking a sleep or rest , so what I do to keep my body energetic?

Dr. David Duhon
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: A sleep disorder

Get evaluated for a sleep disorder. The most common cause for your problem in adults is obstructive sleep apnea.
"adrenal fatigue" is not a real disorder. Don't waste your money on supplements. If you think you may have an adrenal problem, consult your primary care doctor or see an endocrinologist.

In brief: A sleep disorder

Dr. David Duhon
Dr. David Duhon
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Adrenals

Sleep that is ineffective either due to sleep apnea(due to obesity) or poor digestion causes adrenal stress with daytime fatigue - reset adrenals with adaptogen like adhs (vasopressin) from biotics 2 pills i'n the morning.
Treat the cause of ineffective sleep - snoring get checked with sleep lab. If indigestion us the problem it is heaviness of undigested food i'n large intestine so need betaine hcl +dig enzym.

In brief: Adrenals

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Masoud Sadighpour

In brief: Sleepiness

Sleepiness is a symptom of many different possible causes.
1- sleep apnea in people who snore, might be obese, but also seen in non-obese people. 2- narcolepsy, which most people after nap feel refreshed. 3- hypersomnia. No real cause. Just means person is sleepy, there is treatment for it. Please look at my website for more info: www.Lasleepdr.Com.

In brief: Sleepiness

Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Dr. Vicken Poochikian