If I'm having breakthrough bleeding from a few missed pills and I have unprotected sex, could I still be pregnant? Will the bleeding stop if iam?

Breakthrough bleed . Breakthrough bleeding is common but not normal therefore there is no normal time for it to last. When you skip pills you trigger bleeding. The birth control pills will regulate eventually. Consider another birth control method if remembering to take your pill is hard. If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy.