In pst week had biopsy of endometrium, hysterscopy and dnc how long should I bleed and have cramps for. I still have pelvic pain also. What should I do?

Call your surgeon. You should only bleed for a few days after your procedures. You should give the doctor a call who performed your surgery. If the surgery was done around the time you normally would expect to cycle it could have triggered an early period.
Varies. Usually following those procedures the bleeding should be relatively light, and get lighter as time passes, cramping afterwards is also usually mild, and the pain meds ur doctor likely prescribed should be adequate to help (ibuprofen, maybe a mild narcotic). Usually a week or so of bleeding after that procedure. Sounds nl. If pain is severe, fever>100.4, then call your dr, for f/u visit sooner.