I take 20adderallxr for adhd. I've always had mild anxiety & think a prn med would help. I'm scared my pcp will think anxiety's from Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) & d/c it?

So check it out! Ask your pcp for some anxiety rating scales, or get some online; eg, beck anxiety inventory, sheehan anxiety scale, etc. Then check out how you feel on days with the adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and on the days that you don't take it & check your blood pressure and heart rate 2-3x each day after sitting quietly x 5 minutes. This will give enuf info. You may find you are more anxious the days off adderal.L.
Non-med tx. Hello. Have you considered working with a clinical psychologist to learn ways to prevent, reduce, control your anxiety without psychotropic medications? This would give you a lot more power over you. Take care.