My 3 month son has silent reflux doctor thinks he has milk allergy will a stool sample confirm this also why does s/r cause my bby to cough & wheeze?

In brief: No / reactive airway

A stool sample is unlikely to provide any significant information on reflux or wheezing.
Reflux is a universal event, a burp is a dry reflux from the stomach while the wet ones cause most of the problems. Your windpipe has a flap designed to close & let you swallow fluids/food. When you reflux, it can get a little fluid past the flap & trigger cough, wheezing & occasionally a pneumonia.

In brief: No / reactive airway

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine