Why do I get pain that feels like brusing in my hands and feet? Usually when I wake up in the morning and can last a couple of days

Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: Need more info

Have you been checked for diabetes? Do you have any circulatory problems? Is there any family history of reynaud's disease? Have you had any other symptoms like visual changes? Could be a lot of different things.
You need to see a neurologist.

In brief: Need more info

You need to see a neurologist.
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Neuropathy?vascular?

Painful hands and feet can be seen with nerve issues of various types.
Carpal tunnel syndrome can cause pain in hands (not feet); tarsal tunnel can cause in feet, not hands; usually don't occur together. Nerve issues in neck can affect both; vascular issues, including inflammatory can cause above. Other symptoms, visual changes? Unlikely related to fillings, lead, mercury. See md.

In brief: Neuropathy?vascular?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Vikram Patel