Can I use deufilm to treat warts in my 5years child and why not?

In brief: May work OK
As long as the warts are not in an area where the material could transfer and cause a problem. This is a brand of otc product that has been around in many forms for decades.
Duofilm has gell/liquid& patch forms using a caustic pealing agent derived from salicelate.It produces an acid peal or burn on whatever skin it is applied.Most failures are due to inadequate treatment.

In brief: May work OK
In brief: Possibly
Duofilm is caustic.
If the wart is on hand, body or legs, i usually recommend applying the duofilm and covering with duct tape. Leaving the duct tape for up to a week or so, until the edges of duct tape get dirty looking, then repeat the process again. If the wart is on the face, i would recommend seeing a dermatologist.

In brief: Possibly
Duofilm is caustic.
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Shontae Buffington