I always feel tiered what can I do to improve this? I also have a 19 month old to run around after

Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Several things

Sleep is very important.
Low carbohydrate high fat high protein diet is very important for you and the child. Frequent snacking to avoid hypoglycemia. Hide your cell phone to decrease stress and check it only periodically. Be checked for post partum hypothyroidism. More common than people think.

In brief: Several things

Sleep is very important.
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox

In brief: Always sleep

Rule of thumb, if the child is asleep, you should be asleep.
Yes, i know that when the child is asleep is a "good time" to get all those other things done, but you need the sleep.

In brief: Always sleep

Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. Jeffrey Junig

In brief: Sleep!

Obvious-- but are you sleeping enough? Most people need 7-8 hours every night; some even more.
If sleep is interrupted (by crying kids) you need even more. Consider whether you are depressed; that can present as fatigue. Get adult stimulation and fresh air every day; exercise if at all possible, or at least a daily walk. Those early years are tough; it gets better!

In brief: Sleep!

Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Jonathan Jassey