Had the flu 1st week in jan. Did nasal irrigation 2nd week in feb. & water got stuck in ears. Still feeling sinus pain in nose and ear pressure.?

Persisting SInus Sxs. Most cold/flu episodes are treated symptomatically with decongestants, cough meds, tylenol, (acetaminophen) etc. Since they are usually caused by viruses not responding to antibiotics. However, if you are experiencing increased sinus and ear symptoms more than two weeks after the infection began, you may have developed a secondary bacterial infection needing antibiotics. See your pmd.