How can I get rid of my hypertension ?

Dr. Howard Rubin
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Hypertension
Weight loss, aerobic exercise, good diet like the dash diet, and if this does not work to start medication.

In brief: Hypertension
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Daniel Konold
In brief: Lifestyle changes
High blood pressure is caused by a combination of habits and genetics.
You can change your habits by doing everything you know you should do; low salt, low fat diet. Exercise 30 minutes a day, lose weight, moderate caffeine use, moderate alcohol use, avoid stimulants etc. In the real world that just never happens. The rare patient does all that and that is why there are over 100 different BP meds.

In brief: Lifestyle changes
Dr. Daniel Konold
Dr. Daniel Konold
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology