I am tired all the time no matter how much sleep I get what could be they cause, I have 3 young children and need some energy for them ?

Dr. Robert Woods

In brief: Call For Help

Clearly raising three young children would leave one exhausted at the end of the day.
So exhausted that no amount of sleep would be enough to recharge your batteries for the next day. Parenting is at the minimum a two person endeavor. Ask your spouse for help. Ask other family members or friends for help. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well. Your children need you strong and happy.

In brief: Call For Help

Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Sleep problem

It could be many things ranging from anemia to electrolytes deficiency to hormonal imbalances but if you don't feel well rested after long sleep, you could possibly have obstructive sleep apnea.
Please see your doctor to see if you are at risk for it. He/she can then order you the appropriate diagnostic tests. Good luck.

In brief: Sleep problem

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Vicken Poochikian