Continues headache for a week not high BP i've been using soft later for my face before this headache started. When I touch my face the flesh even hur?

Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Need an exam

Headaches for a week sound like migraine and you really must get to the doctor's for help and proper diagnosis.
Stroke is much higher in the chronic migraine population. Don't play games with your health. See you doctor asap.

In brief: Need an exam

Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Dr. Hashim Alani
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Ask a neurologist

I don't think the ointment is the cause of your headache.
You need to see a neurologist to rule out or treat migrain.

In brief: Ask a neurologist

Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Possible allergy

Hi, it is possible that you are experiencing an allergic reaction to the lather you are using on your face.
But without seeing you or knowing any other details about your headaches, i would suggest you see your primary care doctor so that they can diagnose and treat you correctly. Good luck.

In brief: Possible allergy

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology