Is any proper and permanent remedy of halitosis or bad breath?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Find cause

Hallitosis can be a disheartening issue for many.
To answer whether there is permanent remedy is impossible if the cause of it is unknown. The most common causes of halitosis are gastroesophageal reflux, chronic pharyngitis/rhinitis, poor dentition and poor oral hygiene, but in most cases it is unknown. It appears to change a lot in most people (some days you have it and then it goes away).

In brief: Find cause

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Pathology

In brief: Oral hygiene is key

Most common bad breath is due to decaying crud in the mouth, between the teeth or on the tongue.
A good dental flossing with running it over the back of the tongue cures most of these. If it does not, look for a problem in the upper aerodigestive system. I trust you're not eating lots of onions and garlic. Good luck.

In brief: Oral hygiene is key

Dr. Arnon Rubin