I have constent pain in my back and my neck my back locks up sometimes when I bend down ?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management
In brief: Spasms.
"locking up" is usually coming from muscle spasms, that can be very painful.
The real question is why do you have these spasms? Underlying issues like joint pain, arthritis, disc problems, can all develope spasms as a superficial manifestation. Seek your doc's medical opinion.

In brief: Spasms.
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Examination
There can be different causes to the symptoms you describe.
There can be mechanical, structural isssues in the spine causing the pain and locking. There can also be medical (rheumatologic) issues that may also cause such symptoms. The best advice is to ask your doctor if you need to see a spinal specialist for evaluation and recommendations.

In brief: Examination
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
Dr. Jonathan Hyde