My hida scan showed my gb ef at 15%. My only symtoms are occassional gas & bloating and a tight feeling under the right rib cage. Should it come out?

Likely yes. Would discuss with your GI doctor and or surgeon.
Likely Yes. Symptomatic gallbladder disease is usually resolved with surgery. Consult with your gastroenterologist. Likely yes, surgery. Good luck!
Probably. In addition to hida scan you probably had an ultrasound study to determine presence of gall stones, sludge etc. Indicative of gall bladder disease. 15% ejection fraction after injection of cck is quite low. If test was administered with slow injection of cck usually with gall bladder removed symptoms will improve. The gall bladder either has chronic gall bladder disease or dyskinesia.