Malaria and typhoid fevers?

BothCauseFeverButDif. Typhoid Fever is a Bacterial Infection caused by a Bacteria Salmonella Typhi.It causes very high fever and is treated with appropriate Antibiotics.It is caused by eating contaminated food and water and is common in many third world countries Malaria is caused by Malaria Parasite which is transmitted to humans by the bite of species of mosquito called Anopheles in Asian,African and Latin America.
Typhoid/ Malaria. Typhoid fever is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intake of contaminated food or water. Malaria is a parasitic infection (protozoan). Plasmodium (the parasite) is transmitted by mosquito bite.
What is the question. You can get both at the same time. Different diseases with different modes of acquisition.