Does dengue fever causes harmonical imbalance results in anxiety, fear, mood swings? If yes how long it will be lost n how it can be cured?

Imbalance. Dengue fever can lead to drowsiness, fatigue, irritability & restlessness. Although acute symptoms of uncomplicated dengue fever usually only lasts a few days, in more complex cases it may take a number of weeks for symptoms to resolve completely.
Please repost. and state why a resident of Newhall, Iowa is worried about dengue fever. I doubt there has ever been a case of dengue anywhere in Iowa. BTW, dengue is caused by a virus, and viral diseases rarely if ever have "cures;" most viral meds only shorten the course of an illness. The best way to "treat" viral diseases is with vaccines, and there are no commercially available vaccines for dengue fever.