How long after you get you get breast implants, can you drink and have sex?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies.

Best to check with your plastic surgeon about each one of these activities.
Also important to use good judgment. For example, you would not want to apply direct pressure on the breasts early on and/or mix alcohol with medications being taken. If in doubt, don't.

In brief: Varies.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Kenneth Bemudez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Alcohol and Sex

Every surgeon will have a slightly different answer. I allow my patients to have alcohol as soon as they are off pain medication.
Light exercise can begin at 3 weeks. Heavy exercise at 5-6 weeks after breast augmentation. Good luck, dr b.

In brief: Alcohol and Sex

Dr. Kenneth Bemudez
Dr. Kenneth Bemudez
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Etoh:10Ds Sex:2-3wks

This will depend on surgeon preference but in my practice we usually recommend deferring alcohol for 10 days and sex for 2-4 weeks depending on level of activity and techniques used.

In brief: Etoh:10Ds Sex:2-3wks

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Stanley Frileck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Ask your surgeon

This answer is different for every person, your surgeon should be able to clear you in about 10 days, but again it will depend upon your recovery.

In brief: Ask your surgeon

Dr. Stanley Frileck
Dr. Stanley Frileck
Dr. Adam Levy