If endometriosis is the sorce of my sciatica should I stop taking bc pill? Only been taking for 1 mth for ovarian cysts not pregnancy prevention.

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: More evaluation

No. If endometriosis causes that pain you have a significant problem. You need to be evaluated for any endometriosis cysts and any fibroids that may be pressing in that region.
If you stop hormones your may may get worse.

In brief: More evaluation

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Hmm...

Well sciatica generally is not caused by anything in the abdomen, so highly unlikely that the endometriosis caused your sciatica.
I would have your doctor get an MRI of your spine if your sciatica doesn't resolve in a week or two as the most likely culprit will be a herniated disc.

In brief: Hmm...

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Adam Levy