My rt knee hurts when im on my feet for hours and I have the need to pop it every 10 minutes feels like the pain is in the center of my knee..Cause?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Cartilage Slipping

If it is from inside the knee we would consider an internal derrangement of the knee.
The most common internal derrangment in the knee is a cartilage problem. This cartilage can tear, can slip, can even dislocate and the knee can stick to the point you can not pop it back. This usually needs a surgical correction. Your knee may benefit from exercise to improve the support.

In brief: Cartilage Slipping

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. David Bailie
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Many things

Could be a plica, could be a meniscus tear- see an Ortho doc and they can tell you after an exam and X-rays

In brief: Many things

Dr. David Bailie
Dr. David Bailie
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine