I am taking testosterone suppressant therapy. (eligard). What can allow me to have erections?

ED. There are three drugs: viagra, Levitra (vardenafil) and Cialis that your physician can prescribe. There is also trimix (pge-1) that can be injected into the body of the penis; muse is a suppository that is inserted in the urethra (pge-1); vacuum erection devise(ved). Insertion of a semirigid or inflatable prosthesis could be considered if everything else fails but it requires surgery. Good luck.